Dr. Travis Stork

Tomorrow on WDAZ News @5, we’ll talk with Dr. Travis Stork from The Doctors.

12 Responses to Dr. Travis Stork

1. Dear dr stork i do realy need your help please wirite soon.

2. Doctor stork i do realy need your help please help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

3. evelyn says:

I been nause for several of weeks now weak can’t eat back hurt bad

4. Melanie Hall says:

Dr. Stork,
    I am in desperate need to speak to a knowledgable physician concerning my sons psychiatric issues. I live in Owensboro, Ky and there aren’t any pediatric psychiatrist here that have helped my poor little boy. They just want to give him meds, meds, and more meds, without a definite diagnosis.
    My coworkers suggested I try to contact you. If you can’t help, could you please direct me to someone who can??
    Thanks for your time.

5. Anonymous says:

I don’t Dr Travis read my comment because I write never receive answer

6. Gift Nkem says:

Dear Dr Travis, I am a frequent fan of your show. I am in dear need of your help and advise concerning an embrassing bad breath that I think comes from my stomach. I feel so embrassed when people show signs of discomfort when I am talking to them, even when I close my mouth the bad breath also can be felt through my breath from my nose. I was advised by a doctor to take flagil tablets but all to no avail. Please Dr Travis kindly reply my mail and advise me on what to do or use to save me from this grusome embarrasemnts through my email:Onyinyechi_is@yahoo.com

Thanks

7. mark says:

i have vilitigo on my hands and other parts of my body,how can i get rid of this.

8. Anonymous says:

How can you trust a doc who was on The Bachelor or Bachelorette? One of those shows for mentally and socially challenged

9. hi dr stork!i’m fat girl i want to be in a good shape through ur help,how can i get ur service here Tanzania?plz answer me i’m suffering alot from this condition.

10. dear dr stork,i’m fat lady and i need ur help to make my body in a good shape because it killing me to be so fat than my age i have too much flesh on me,i some time can’t see period blood,i’m Tanzania how will u help me because i need ur help more than anything now,plz dr.thanks for ur time dr!

11. Karrie says:

Erin…..please contact me, I have been looking for you, based on this message to the good Doctor I have reason to be concerned. Please contact me…