Hallock

Hope everyone in the Hallock, Minnesota area will join us this Thursday (January 24) for the Kittson County Crop Improvement Day.

I’ll be speaking on "Applying 2007 On-Farm and State Variety Trials to Your 2008 Variety Selection and Management Decisions" and reporting on "Fungicide Trial Results & Use Recommendations for Both New and Traditional Fungicides." Actually, I have some really good Ole & Lena jokes.

I’ll be joining a full day’s worth of speakers. I think you’ll find they saved the best for last–and then tacked on me at the end. I hope to provide a kind of cushion between the really important agriculture information to be presented, and Happy Hour.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, the trouble starts at 8:45 Thursday morning at the Hallock City Hall.

6 Responses to Hallock

1. Danny Rude says:

Hi Terry
    We just celebrated my mom’s 89th birthday her name is Helen Rude (Dullum) from Norman county Minnesota. Any Relation? Let me know. engebrit@hotmail.com

2. Anon says:

Terry, why not sprinkle some original material into your live appearances? I agree, Ole and Lena are timeless crowd pleasers, and knowing your audience is step 1 to assure a successful performance. But, hey, jump in and give it a go! You may discover you have a writing talent and the rewards will much greater when you succeed.

3. BisonPupe says:

Sprinkle in some new material? That’s a laugh.

4. Avatar of Terry Dullum Terry Dullum says:

Anon & BisonPupe…. Not to worry. We’ll do more than sprinkle.

5. Anon says:

Is the show open to the public? This could be the post Zip to Zap experience I’ve been waiting for.

6. Avatar of Terry Dullum Terry Dullum says:

Anon… Yeah, it was kind of a Zip to Zap experience for me, too. See “Hallock, Part Deux” above.